Top Ten Reasons To Stay At Disney’s Contemporary Resort
1. The monorail. It’s a fun, easy, and fast way to get to Magic Kingdom and Epcot, or the other monorail resorts. Plus it goes right through the resort!
2. The walking path to Magic Kingdom. It’s just a short walk there, and it’s incredibly convenient if you have a stroller or wheelchair.
3. The views. You can watch the fireworks over Cinderella Castle right from your room, or several spots around the resort.
4. California Grill. This restaurant offers fine dining, and beautiful views from atop the resort.
5. Chef Mickey’s. If buffets are more your thing, Chef Mickey’s has great food, and fun characters to meet. And if you’re lucky, you can get a great view of the castle here as well.
6. Electrical Water Pageant. This beautiful water parade floats across the Seven Seas Lagoon most nights. You can watch it right from the resort.
7. The pools. There’s a fun water slide, cabanas for rent, and hot tubs for relaxing. Plus a quieter pool to relax in away from the excitement.
8. The rooms. Guest rooms are spacious, and comfortable. My family of five, including two teenagers, fit very well.
9. The Contempo Cafe. This quick service location is where you’d pick up your refillable mugs. It’s also a great place to stop for a quick bite to eat, or a snack. There’s so many great options!
10. The art. I’m sure that I’m not the only one who loves the art around the resorts. There’s so many great pictures to see just walking around the Contemporary.